Posted on January 5, 2011 in category: Announcements
- Thursday, Jan. 6th – Choir practices begin again at 7:30 p.m. Speak to Gillian if you are interested in lending your voice to the choir.
- Friday, Jan. 7th – Kids’ Club begins again at 7:15 p.m. Come out and meet our new Youth & Children’s Ministry Co-ordinator, Matt Pelerine.
- Sunday, Jan. 9th – Sunday Morning Bible Study at 9:30 a.m. Join us in the church parlour for a 3-session study on the Psalms (Jan. 9, 23, 30).
- Sunday, Jan. 9th – First Youth Group meeting of 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 14th & 28th – The Prayer Group meets in the church parlour at 11 a.m. This is an informal time of reflection on the scriptures and prayer for the world, the church, and our own particular needs and concerns. Everyone is welcome.
- Sunday, Jan. 16th – 23rd – The Week of Prayer for Christian Unity. Check the schedule of worship opportunities around Saskatoon online or on the back of your January calendar from St. Andrew’s.
- Sunday, Jan. 16th – Ecumenical Sunday with St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Parish. Members of St. Andrew’s are welcome to visit St. Mary’s (211 Ave. O @ 20th Street) for the 9 a.m. mass. Rev. Amanda Currie will be the guest speaker. Then we will welcome Father Tony Bidgood as our guest speaker at the 11 a.m. worship at St. Andrew’s. (Note: There will be no Sunday morning Bible Study on Jan. 16th.)
- Monday, Jan. 17th – The Hildur Hermanson Women’s Missionary Society meets at 7:30 p.m. New members are always welcome.
- Thursday, Jan. 20th – Thursday Group meets at 1:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome. Program to be announced.
- Wednesday, Jan. 26th – The St. Andrew’s Women’s League meets at 10 a.m. followed by lunch.
- Saturday, Jan. 29th – Women’s Breakfast at Mulberry’s on 3rd Ave. at 8:30 a.m. Women of all ages are welcome for an enjoyable breakfast with good company and a short program.
- Sunday, Jan. 30th – Celebration of the Psalms! We will gather for a Celebration of the Psalms at 4 p.m. Bring your art, poetry, music, dance, or reflections inspired by the Psalms. We’ll enjoy a potluck supper together around 5:15 p.m. Bring your own plate and cutlery and some food for sharing!