See You in September?
- Sunday, September 7th – Family Worship service at 11am. Welcome back for a new program year!
- Sunday, September 7th at 7:30 pm – “Five Centuries of Great Violin Music” with Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra Concertmaster, Michael Swan (and St. Andrew’s Church member) with Gillian Lyons (piano & organ) and Arthur and William Boan (violins). Adults $25, students $15, family $50. Tickets available at McNally Robinson and at the door.
- Thursday, September 11th – First choir practice of the season at 7:30 pm. New singers are always welcome!
- Saturday, September 13th, 10am – Noon – Family Nursery Party. Parents and children are invited to visit and play together at the church with Christian Education Committee and minister.
- Sunday, September 14th – Sunday Morning Bible Study resumes at 9:30 am. Please use the parking lot side entrance, stop by the kitchen for coffee, and meet in the parlour for the study. Everyone is welcome, whether you are able to attend every week or occasionally. The studies are based one of the scripture readings that will be used in worship each Sunday. (Copies of the study materials are available now in the parlour at the church.)
- Sunday, September 14th – Church School Classes begin again. Children ages 3 to grade 8 are welcome. The nursery is available for younger children.
Membership Classes: Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm, October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Are you a newcomer to St. Andrew’s? Or have you been worshipping with us for a while, but you have not taken the step of becoming a church member? Please consider attending the Membership Classes on Wednesday evenings during the month of October. The classes are open to anyone in grade 9 to age 99. If you have not yet made a public profession of faith, if you have moved from another denomination into the Presbyterian Church, or if you are new to our congregation and want to get to know us better… please consider joining us for a time of learning, sharing, and growing in faith. Long-time members are also welcome if you want to brush up on the basics!